By doing regular yoga there are many benefits, positive thoughts come to the mind from yoga, as well as removing sickness and making them healthy. Yoga benefits only then when you do it correctly.
So today we are going to tell you about another posture of Yoga which we know as Tadasana. This Yogasana is considered very beneficial for increasing the length. By doing Tadasana regularly, the feet are strengthened and the paws are strong.
By doing this asana, your body is gone through the pressure on your leg’s muscles, which makes your legs stronger. Apart from this, it also relieves stomach-related diseases. So let’s know how to do Tadasana Yoga Asana and its benefits.
Steps of doing Tadasana Yoga Asana
Step 1: Tadasana is a standing-up exercise. To do this, first of all, you have to be straight by laying a blanket on the ground. Place your both legs close to each other.
Step 2: To make this posture accurately, you need to be in an immovable position. That is, you should have equal bodyweight on both your legs. Now slowly move the hands between the shoulders.
Step 3: It’s time to cross your both hand’s fingers and slowly move them over your head in the sky.
Now, while breathing, pull your hands towards the upper side until you feel soreness in your shoulders and chest.
Step 4: In the meantime, raise the ankles of the feet as well and carefully raise your hands. Now apply a figure lock and fold the fingers of the hands towards the upper side.
Step 5: Now, you need to make your neck aligned or straight and both palms are facing the sky.
Making sure that you maintain balance on the fingers of your feet.
Step 6: After stopping for some time, while exhaling, take the hands back to the head and gently place the ankles on the ground and bring both the hands-down, while resting from the back position, ie, resting from the waist. Come into the posture. Do this easy routine at least 10-12 times.
Benefits of Tadasana Yoga Asana
Doing Tadasana yoga benefits our body a lot. We are going to tell you some more important benefits that will add an advantage to your routine exercise.
- Tadasana is the best exercise to increase height. It stretches the bones and muscles of our body, due to which our length starts to increase.
- If this exercise is practiced properly, then the abdominal fat can be reduced to a great extent. Not only abdominal fat, but it also plays an important role in reducing the unnecessary fat of our body, due to which our obesity starts decreasing on its own.
- If you have pain in your nerves or muscles then you should do Tadasana Yoga. By doing this asana you will feel relax in your body.
- Tadasana plays a very important role in the exercise of the feet. It is beneficial for swelling, burning, numbness, and tingling.
- A lot of people, who are sitting in a chair all the time, who do not walk, must do Tadasana. The practice of this yoga brings the idea of walking and your other problems go away.
- With this easy back pain goes away like this. If you do this yoga correctly then your back pain will end forever.
- By doing this yoga properly, your concentration increases. By practicing it regularly, the balance of the body is well benefited.
- By practicing this asana regularly, the pain of sciatica can be reduced significantly.
Precautions need to be taken while doing Tadasana
Many people practice yoga in the wrong way, the result of which is nothing, and then they stop doing yoga. So if you want to benefit from yoga then you must take some precautions.
- Do not do Tadasana Yoga in headache.
- A pregnant woman should not do this asana.
- People suffering from serious knee pain should avoid this asana.
- If you are learning to do this asana, then do not do this yoga asana on the fingers of the feet.
- Stay away from this asana with high blood pressure.
Are you still curious to learn more about yoga asana? In fact, you can join a yoga school in Rishikesh, India. This might help you to go through many asanas for good results.